Preparing to Launch



After all the work and waiting, the first few boxes of Love, Lucy have arrived on my doorstep, wafting that new book smell.


Meanwhile, in anticipation of the big Italian-themed launch party I'm throwing, I've been trying out recipes for cannoli bites, trying to achieve the perfect mix of ricotta, mascarpone, cinnamon, and amore.  

I've been consulting with my fabulous friend Madame Fromage on the perfect cheeses to convey the mood of a picnic in the Boboli Gardens, perfecting my playlist of Italian music....



 and counting up the numbers of likely party guests to make sure we've got enough antipasti to go around.

An embarrassment of riches
By the way, there's still time to RSVP if you'd like to join me for the festivities.  We'll be gathering on January 30 from 7-9 p.m. at Salem Oak Vineyards, 60 North Railroad Avenue, Pedricktown, NJ.  Contact me at alindner@sju.edu to say you'll be there!










Comments

Popular Posts