Having a Blast

Paperback and Ebook

Today a post of mine about the new paperback cover of my novel Catherine goes global, thanks to Jaime and Rachel at Rock Star Book Tours.  They've set up a cover blast, encouraging book bloggers to sign up and run my post as part of their energetic campaign to help Young Adult connect with readers.

So instead of posting here, I'm going to invite you to  read my post at one of the many great blogs that are featuring it.  I wish I could post a link to each and every one, but here are a few blogs that caught my eye.  Click on one...or discover them all!

Talking Books

Ladybug Literature

Kimberlyfaye Reads

Book Hounds

Thanks to these book bloggers and to Rock Star Book Tours for doing what they do with so much energy and savoir faire.


Hardcover

Comments

Popular Posts