Where I've Been (When I Wasn't Here)

Miles 
It's been a while since I've blogged here.  A looooong while.   While I wasn't here, I've been moving, writing, and teaching.  I've also been fostering dogs.  One was Moka, a labby girl who went on to find a perfect forever home. 


Moka

The second, Miles, a foxy little chihuahua corgi mix (we think) quickly squiggled his way into our hearts. 

AKA Worm

We wound up adopting him...so now he's a part of our pack.  He's what they call a foster failure--or maybe we're the failures.  At any rate, now that we've got three, our fostering days are over for the forseeable future

Miles came from Little Dog Lifeboat.  And Moka came up north from Southern Comfort Animal Rescue, which has adoption events every three weeks.  In fact, there's still time to catch the wagging tail end of this weekend's rescue, at Rosedale Mills in Pennington, New Jersey.  Both rescues do amazing work finding homes for deserving dogs.  

Comments

Popular Posts