How Hence Got His Name


Yesterday was launch day for Catherine in paperback and I went out on a little safari, hunting her in the wild.

Images lifted from http://chutti.pk/Travel-Offers-and-Packages/Promotions/Kenya-Safari-5-star-Package.html
I stumbled across her in her natural habitat, the Barnes and Noble in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, and fell in love with her new look.  Though I already knew I would love the cover redesign, I wasn't prepared for how beautifully the cover image would glow against the dark shelves.

Now, in honor of Catherine's paperback launch, the wonderful Alexis and Ashley at With Her Nose Stuck in a Book are running a little essay I wrote about how Hence got his somewhat unusual name.

Want a copy of your own?  It's not too late to enter this drawing...or this one.

Comments

Popular Posts